Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday 8-29-10

Evening

During Guy's stay in the hospital, this blog became my outlet to keep those of you concerned informed with what was going on with Guy. I apologize for not keeping you more informed now that he is home.

He has been home.. two weeks this Tuesday. During that time, the kids and I have gone back to school and he has spent time during the day with several people. He has still not been cleared to stay alone, so Haley is left in charge while I run in the mornings and as we go to school I drop him off with his dad or with a wonderful friend, Terry Jackson. He spends many afternoons with various coaches at Southwest Baptist University. I am thankful for the christian coaches that walk the halls at the Myer Wellness Center who have talked, walked, and prayed with Guy. Your listening ears and strong faith have been a blessing to Guy.

Many people have called this weekend due to the fact that Guy was not on the Friday Night Football Show on the Jock 98.7. Guy is Ok and we are trying to figure the radio show out. I am afraid that someone may have taken advantage of Guy and myself while he was in the hospital. Please pray that I/We can see things for what the Lord intends them to be. He is ultimately in control.

Guy continues to get better each day. I anticipate him wanting to go through the drivers test as soon as the doctors release him to be left alone. His voice is better but not completely healed. He talks about his right foot feeling like it is asleep at times but this does not interfer with his walking (and after all the days where that right leg did not move-I am thankful that he is walking). His appetite has made a full recovery as of this weekend. He still tires easily and needs lots of rest, but overall his recovery could not be going any better.

I appreciate your continued prayers for Guy and our family.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to post. You and your family are in our daily prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post. I was hoping that no news was good news! :) And it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that kind of post!! Give Hannah a big hug from me!!

    ReplyDelete