Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Evening 7-28-10

Night 11
It will be morning before I hear anything on the MRI result. He still has on the neck collar. He was a little more awake today making more sense talking. Hopefully more news in the morning

Prayer for Guy
God's will be done
Complete healing
a clear mind
pneumonia to clear
removal of the neck brace-which would mean good neck results from the MRI
eat and drink on his own
His right leg (I have not seen him move it)

Prayer for the Family
Wisdom
Patients while he is clearing his mind
My mother's gall bladder-feeling some better
For our children-a smooth transition back to Bolivar for Rock Solid Camp and a weekend with frined.
The Rock Solid Staff and kids attending.

Message to the Newcomb Kids
NO MESSAGE-THEY ARE ON THEIR WAY!!!!! Can't wait, Can't wait, Can't wait

4 comments:

  1. Vicki:

    I need your Gmail address. Mine is Hillenblog@gmail.com thanks...MAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki, am coming to see you this am w/JoAnn. Be there around noon. LY, M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark-I don't have a gmail account, that I know of. Do I need to set that up for you to transfer me the information/administrative rights to the site? Email me at vnewcomb@bolivar.k12.mo.us with what I need to do for you. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete